SOUNDTRAP® Award-Winning Quiet Plumbing System(s)
Flushing a toilet can generate over 60 dBA of noise.
The American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHREA) has established that homes are considered quiet at N-C 30 (N-C is the abbreviation for: Noise Criteria).
At the time the system was developed, ASHREA also decreed N-C 25 was the standard for bedroom areas, to create a quieter environment for sleeping in.
The SOUNDTRAP® Award-Winning Quiet Plumbing System has been designed, engineered and tested by the Canadian National Research Council, to meet and / or exceed ASHRAE’s standards for Quiet Bedrooms & Living Spaces in your home.
Your SOUNDTRAP® Award-Winning Quiet Plumbing System includes;
- Supply of proprietary industry leading SoundStrap™ and IsoFoam™ drain / vent pipe isolation components (included in the Start-up Isolation Kit).
- Supply of Standard and Suspension Supply Water Clamps, that permanently and securely supports Copper, CPVC or Pex pipes against any surface (included in the Start-up Isolation Kit.)
- After the rough-in plumbing has passed inspection(s), SOUNDTRAP® licenced technicians will install the SoundWrap™ pipe covering treatment on to all accessible hot / cold supply water pipes, soil stacks, and branch drainage lines, including vent pipes.
- Just prior to drywall, SOUNDTRAP® licenced technicians will also install NoiseCoat™ noise barrier treatments on to all accessible soil stacks, and branch drainage lines.
The SOUNDTRAP® Award-Winning Quiet Plumbing System is versatile and scalable. For example, if you only wish to treat certain pipes or areas of the home – no problem!
The system can be adjusted to suit your home, your budget and lifestyle needs.
Applications where the system has been implemented with huge success are;
- Luxury Homes
- Multi-Family Homes (especially stacked units)
- Detached Homes
- Commercial Office Spaces
- Recording Studios & Theatres
Another feature of the SOUNDTRAP® Award-Winning Quiet Plumbing System is that you can utilize any pipe type / material that fits your budget or project needs.
For over 25 years, SOUNDTRAP® has treated ABS / PVC, Cast-Iron (all types) and newer pipe material versions – And very proudly each system for each home has met and / or exceeded ASHRAE’s standards for ‘Quiet Homes’, achieving the same ‘best-in-class’ results, rinse and repeat, time and time again…
Please contact SOUNDTRAP® for more information today, we are not just another noise control or acoustical company, we really do specialize in;
- Providing our clients with Award-Winning levels of quality of life, peace of mind, utility and high levels of well-being.
Soundtrap Lets You Control The Sound
Request a Quote